Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This was an actual phone call from a guest to room service. It takes place at some hotel in Thailand. It's so funny! And without farther ado. I give you....
Tenjuberrymud!
Room Service (RS): "Morny, Ruin Sorbees.
"Guest (G): "Sorry, I thought I dialed Room Service.
"RS: Rye...Ruinsorbees...morny! Djuwish to odor sunteen?
G: Un...Yes...I'd like some bacon and eggs.
RS: Ow july den?
G: What?
RS: Ow july den?...pry, boy, pooch?
G: Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled please.
RS: Ow july dee baychem...crease?
G: Crisp will be fine.
RS: Hokay. An san toes?
G: I don't think so.
RS: No? Judo one toes??
G: I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what "judo one toes"means.
RS: Toes! Toes!...Why djuw don juan toes? Ow bow inglish moppig webother?
G: English muffin!! I've got it! You were saying "Toast!" Fine.Yes an english muffin will be fine.
RS: We bother?
G: No...just put the bother on the side.
RS: Wad?
G: I mean butter...just put it on the side.
RS: Copy?
G: Sorry?
RS: Copy...Tea...Mill?
G: Yes, coffee please and that's all.
RS: One minnie. *** ruin torino fee, strangle ache, crease baychem,tossy inglish moppig we bother honey sign, and copy...rye??
G: Whatever you say.
RS: Tenjuberrymud.
G: You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment